Hppy
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Prayer, Intercession, Writing.
I thought that I would have this blog as a public outlet to document my intercession breakthroughs and focus', as well as my stances regarding such things as justice issues, mercy and forgiveness. I have intentionally decided NOT to connect this with my social networking, as to report breakthroughs in a private manner. I would not want someone feeling like I threw them under the bus to others who might just have enough info already to identify them. I found a random picture (the little girl in the pic is not me), and will be discreet on name usage. Also, this will be a good outlet for posting some of my actual writing exercises. I think. I MAY have to start a second blog for writing. I have not decided...
Labels:
Intercession,
Prayer,
Writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment